Value Add Analysis
Managing your PBX environment – where people and technology meet
When assessing your current or sought-after prospective PBX system, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does it allow you to monitor costs as well as your staff’s performance? (If you can’t measure it; you can’t monitor it!)
- How many calls did you lose today? (Remember that lost calls mean lost business!)
- Is your team answering the phone efficiently?
- Are they presenting a professional image to all incoming potential callers and customers?
- How much business are you losing by keeping your customers waiting “on hold”?
Consider these facts from a recent study by AT & T:
- 70% of calls are placed on hold
- When experiencing silence on hold, 60% of callers will hang up, while 30% will never call back
- 88% of callers prefer on-hold messaging, which you can also use to simultaneously promote your company’s products and services
- An effective voice on-hold campaign will reduce caller hang-ups by 45% and increase caller enquiries by 15%
Maximise Your Most Important Assets – Your People
While your staff will always be your most valuable asset, it’s important to empower them appropriately, with the up-to-date training, management and most importantly, the latest technology – their window to the outside world. With 80% of business being conducted telephonically, it’s imperative that companies maintain their professional images; their staff present themselves as skilled, efficient and friendly at all times.
Samsung supports Advanced CTI features including:
- Outlook integration
- Unlimited speed dialling
- Missed Calls
- Direct inward dialling – customers can call staff directly on their mobile phones
- Mobex – allowing for full integration between cellular and telephonic PBX systems
With the implementation of IP Unified messaging, Mobex customers are able to contact staff immediately, making the end-user experience more pleasurable and efficient – steering customers back to your company.
With excellent wrap-around feature sets designed for ease of use, the Samsung Handsets comply to the highest inter¬national quality standards. Audio Codecs and quality are of the highest standard, boasting international award-winning designs, making the entire telephonic experience a pleasure for both your staff and your customers.